Elastaguard Membrane Kit
ABS Approval, Underlayment
MIL-PRF-3135, Type II, Class 1
ElastaGuard Membrane is a high solid urethane/polymeric membrane used for waterproofing existing underlayment systems, or as a stand-alone corrosion-resistant underlayment. As an underlayment ElastaGuard provides the applicator with a flexible corrosion containment system with unrivaled durability when prepared and primed to metallic substrates. Resilient, sound dampening and lightweight its fluid-applied properties form a jointless surface providing an impermeable elastomeric membrane that protects against corrosion and isolates subsequent applications of underlayments, deck covering or floor finishes from movement. As a membrane, this product gives the installer the ability to waterproof existing underlayment systems while also providing a foundation for the next decorative layer.
- Corrosion prevention membrane for use on interior metal decks.
- Applies directly to prepared and primed metal surface to provide a virtual corrosion-proof surface for subsequent application 4F underlayment.
- Deck Covering or commercial flooring finishes.
- Excellent for use as a tank lining for non-potable water or waste
- Non-flammable and non-toxic in a wet state
- Substantially increases the service life of any deck covering
- Fast-curing for a short installation time
- No hydrocarbon solvents
- Prevents metal corrosion
- Attractive Colors available
Order a sample for your project, or get in touch with one of our experienced product and application specialists.