ABS Approval, Primary Deck Covering
UCSG, Primary Deck Covering
Dexotex Vibra-Coustic Sound Vibration Dampening- Slurry Application ( SLU ) is 100% solids elastomeric resin-based material mixed with a proprietary of rubberized matrix, forming a trowel applied, self-smoothing decking membrane that provides sound and vibration dampening properties. This combined with the application of DEX-SCREED in slurry form provides the user with a virtually trowel-less applied self-leveling noise and vibration dampening system.
- Sound mitigation layer over underlayments
- Vibration mitigation layer over underlayments
- Non-flammable and non-toxic in a wet state
- Substantially increases the service life of any deck covering
- Fast-curing for a short installation time
- No hydrocarbon solvents
- Prevents metal corrosion
- Attractive Colors available
Ready to get started?
Order a sample for your project, or get in touch with one of our experienced product and application specialists.